Stealing info and reports off this page???

Is it just me or is someone actually stealing the info and reports that are being posted and to be used for this site only, for their own personal Facebook or company?? I've been a long time follower of LOU, and just recently became a member and started commenting and posting. I don't have any social media accounts, or anything like that where I share any info besides here when it comes to fishing. I really enjoy this site and have learned a lot from everyone on here by following along over the years. It was brought to my attention yesterday after a friend of mine saw my post/report from yesterday essentially copy and pasted on someone elses Facebook page (within hours of me posting) with my picture along with some other posts/pics of members from here. It's a shame, because I really do like this page a lot but I will not be posting anything any further if this is going to persist. I'd like to hear what other ppl think and if anything can be done about this.

Edited by troutslayer81

Right. You don’t want your wife to know you went fishing when you are supposed to be at work. PM Chad Lapa on this site and pose the question to him. He runs the show and prefers Musky fishing so deserves harassment 😂 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, troutslayer81 said:

Is it just me or is someone actually stealing the info and reports that are being posted and to be used for this site only, for their own personal Facebook or company?? I've been a long time follower of LOU, and just recently became a member and started commenting and posting. I don't have any social media accounts, or anything like that where I share any info besides here when it comes to fishing. I really enjoy this site and have learned a lot from everyone on here by following along over the years. It was brought to my attention yesterday after a friend of mine saw my post/report from yesterday essentially copy and pasted on someone elses Facebook page (within hours of me posting) with my picture along with some other posts/pics of members from here. It's a shame, because I really do like this page a lot but I will not be posting anything any further if this is going to persist. I'd like to hear what other ppl think and if anything can be done about this.

Was it copied and pasted to a Facebook group or on some ones personal page? There's a page on Facebook that steals/shares my stuff all the time. If they "share" it then it helps my posts get more reach. If they copy and paste it then that isn't helping me at all and it's pretty much stealing.

• Like 1

I'm not sure I'd have to ask my friend who saw it on there, I got rid of my Facebook 5yr ago. He just told me the guy basically copied my entire post with picture along with someone else's from this group (not yours). I know who the guy is and he's always had pretty bad reputation amongst a lot of the area fisherman I come across never hear anything good about him. I believe it's Let's Catch Fish ESPN or something like that. Clown show created by a clown.