Wilson 5/5 to 5/8 info sharing

Heading out next weekend to Wilson Friday 5/5  to Monday 5/8!

I am just a rec guy fishing with his daughter, buddies and dad over the long weekend looking for others to share info with on the water. With the derby on I would guess reports may be quiet!  

PM me if you will be out and want to connect. There are plenty of fish in the big lake for all to share!

Edited by tenatureboy
  • Like 1

Wish we could help you out,, but we are going up on the 8th.. we will have some friends up there over the weekend and if they do

well we can help you out we will,,,,  If weather holds we are up till the 20th fingers crossed  good luck catch lots be safe  later 

Reel Tired,, tom

• Like 1

It was a zoo out there. Stop counting boats at 80. Fishing was good, I actually caught a salmon that had two spoons, and a spinny attached to it. My guess is two boats got tangled up and it broke loose. None of the lures in the picture are mine lol.

F03FB453-EE4B-4051-A02E-2429A8DFF5B1.jpeg

0CBC02DD-B29F-4726-9972-A48830557101.jpeg

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KilliansRed said:

It was a zoo out there. Stop counting boats at 80. Fishing was good, I actually caught a salmon that had two spoons, and a spinny attached to it. My guess is two boats got tangled up and it broke loose. None of the lures in the picture are mine lol.

F03FB453-EE4B-4051-A02E-2429A8DFF5B1.jpeg

0CBC02DD-B29F-4726-9972-A48830557101.jpeg

I lost 2 spin dr set ups last night!  Both to fish!  Release issue and a broken leader!!!  Green with crazy **** fly!  My daughters favorite!

did you see the guy in the kayak between Wilson and the river on 100 fow? 

not killing them here but not skunked either!  Nothing over 10lbs yet. 

marks and bait balls to hit ratio is 100,000 to 1.  Never seen so many marks in the screen without a rod popping!!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, tenatureboy said:

I lost 2 spin dr set ups last night!  Both to fish!  Release issue and a broken leader!!!  Green with crazy **** fly!  My daughters favorite!

did you see the guy in the kayak between Wilson and the river on 100 fow? 

not killing them here but not skunked either!  Nothing over 10lbs yet. 

marks and bait balls to hit ratio is 100,000 to 1.  Never seen so many marks in the screen without a rod popping!!

did not see the kayak out there lol, that guy has some balls. Same story with us, little bait, lots of marks. Two face spoon did most of the work for us.

Did anyone move rods today after the morning flurry?  Tougher bite today!  Bite shut off after a few tankers came by. Probably pure coincidence. 

IMG_5397.jpeg

Edited by Gill-T