Anything happening out of Oswego/Mexico area?

Ive been fishing all spring so far in mexico bay (out of little salmon river) Did catch two smaller kings out by the power plant in 50' FOW. That was two weeks ago. Besides that steady brown action in 40-50 FOW. Did catch my first lake trout today. Not much else to report, water's been rough (today was the toughest fishing I've done all year so far)

Green flasher with a green fly has been catching all the fish. 

Last year I didn't start catching kings until late June early July (140 FOW), which I believe is common for the east end of the lake (but this is my 3rd season fishing Lake Ontario, so I'm still learning)

June is notoriously slow on the east end of the lake. The doldrums. LT will usually cooperate out in 150 fow   Browns will be where 60 ° waters is near the bottom  Salmon out in the shipping lanes  keep an eye on the weather if you go out there  long haul 

Sonnys is hosting a Brown Trout Tournament this weekend out of Mexico, combine that with what looks to be good conditions all weekend. Expect to see a lot of boats out and not hear many ppl giving out information.