looking for places to stay in mexico area

i will be traveling up from pa. we normally stayed in pulaski and launced my friends small boat right on the river. but last year i got a 24 footer and would rather not pull her out of the water every time we come in. so i was wonderfing if there are some marinas with lodging facilities or somewhere we could put in and stay on the boat for the night. i just dont want to be dragging it all ver the place. i d like to put it in when we get there and leaveit in till we leave.

any sugestions would be apreciated

Thanks

Tom

Mike's Marina has transient docks and lodging. This is Little Salmon River. (315) 963-3119

Stick's Bar and Motel, just a few miles down the road from Mike's Marina. (315) 963-3084

These are just the 2 locations I know about, I'm sure there are others. Good luck.

Port Ontario Lodge in Pulaski is a short ride from Mike's Marina. Good clean rooms with cable. Lots of different capacity room options.

Deer Creel Motel in Pulaski. A bit longer of a ride. 3 beds per room. Fair price and basic satelite.

I was warned about Sticks Motel a while back, they have live music and it can be loud. Not sure if this is so, just what I was told.

I stayed a Catfish many years back in one of the acient trailers...Hmmmm...stay away unless things have changed.

Port Ontario Lodge in Pulaski is a short ride from Mike's Marina. Good clean rooms with cable. Lots of different capacity room options.

Deer Creel Motel in Pulaski. A bit longer of a ride. 3 beds per room. Fair price and basic satelite.

I was warned about Sticks Motel a while back, they have live music and it can be loud. Not sure if this is so, just what I was told.

I stayed a Catfish many years back in one of the acient trailers...Hmmmm...stay away unless things have changed.

I'll also vote for Port Lodge in Pulaksi. I stayed there awhile back and the rooms were very nice & comfortable. Plenty of parking, too.

thanks fo the advise so far.

willing to go anywhere from oswego up to pulaski area.

Really hoping to fing a place where i can keep the boat in the water and stay real nearby. or even on the boat if necessary.

got an email in to mikes marina for info.but keep the sugestions coming. ;)

Tom

if u dont mind staying on the boat, wrights landing in oswego is a great place. rest

rooms, launch and normally nice people, fishermen and others. lots of fishing info

when fishermen are there.

john :)

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Jellystone park. That's where we stay and keep our boat later in the season. I have an RV I take there, but I've stayed in their cabins also...very nice. It's a great place to stay and they have docks a very short drive down the road on the little salmon...maybe 2 miles. The docks were getting a bit run down last year, but I've heard they were doing repairs this spring so they should be good to go. I'm planing on staying there several times again this season. They also have a large cabin right at the docks if you don't want to drive the two miles :yes::yes:

1-800-248-7096

315-963-7096

www.jellystonecny.com

601 cr 16

Mexico NY 13114

I've stayed at Jellystone Park before also and they have a great fish cleaning station as well as sell basic fishing tackle. It's a great place to take the family.

Brian