today mixed bag1 coho 2 juniors 4 lake trout temp was colder down at the ball then yesterday but surface was up a couple degrees ran between 60-80' over 90-110'  2.4 to 2.7mph at the ball. i fish alone only 2 rods don't run a board have hit nothing up top with the board .my cuzzo runs "screaming reels" out of oak orchard. when I wasn't hitting kings i called him he told me to speed up to 2.6-2.8 mph sure enough the kings wanted the speed the for last week. reel rage spoons eclectic muffin was the best one also took a nice king earlier in the week with a flasher  and i use the large saltwater squids 8" behind it in blu/wht   and grn/wht.

Anyone boating any fish this morning. Off of IBay and marking a few. Most marks in 80 to 100. No bites, running flasher and flys and switching up spoons on the other riggger. I don't have down temp / speed. GPS has been between 1.8 and 2.8 down 50 to 70 with 4 rods in the water. Fish are at the balls, but no takers.you can see them streaking towards the gear. Surface temp is 56.0 off of Shipbuilders. 

We ended up 2 of 2, 10lb laker and a small 5lb king. Both fish on spoons on the high rigger. Most fish on the graph between Shipbuilder and Hedges. 90 feet of water had the best picture. House work today and back at it again tomorrow morning.