best place to fish east of rochester

I am having a cousin come out this weekend to fish. i live east of Rochester. i wonder if Sodus, Ontario, Fair Haven or fishing in front of Webster is the best place to go this time of the year. and how far out. are the Browns done? i am a newbie at this and just wanted to try to make this a sucessful trip. We would like to fish for Lakers/browns and or kings. I have all the stuff, my dad was a big Lake Ontario Fisherman and i have lots of spoons stick bait everything. trying to follow in his shoes is a tough thing. I know he always went to Sandy Creek. so what do you think?

thanks

the browns r still right outside of sodus go east..........to east bay .you must use boards fish out of 15 ft of water not to scare the fish. they r in 4-8 ft of water. small baits 3inch or stingers r the ticket. good luck

safety first.

you must be on the water by first light.

fshnwmn

I was in Sodus last week. The Browns were spotty but they are there. Water temp was 57 in the bay and 47 outside. Fish were being caught west to maxwell in 15 to 20 fow spooms were the ticket goby and spotted patterns were working. THe water was clear planners and long leads are a must. Captain Joey Good Luck