Conesus or Silver? Conesus Bite Slow or just me?

Heading to Silver today after couple days of slow fishing for me on Conesus.  Have been able to catch some small male bass under docks and not targeting the females on the beds.  Can't catch a pike to save my life over last couple of days whether casting shallow with rapallas/meps or in 15'-20' of water with silver crankbaits that dive 10-12' even though marking fish.  Any other better Conesus Updates where people having more luck?  South End has been dead for me (usually great) and one here and there off North and East and West Shores.  Doesn't matter, just been slow for me.  

Heading to Silver today and will post some updates tomorrow.  

I fished in a fire dept pike tournament on the 23rd at Conesus. We landed 5 and lost 5 pike. All stick baits in 15-20 fow. The top pike caught were all deep. People were fishing 30-50 fow and using riggers and lead core to target the bigger fish. Hope this helps. 

@dickey thank you for the report.  How deep divers were the stick baits?  And yes, the Pike DEF appear to be deeper at Conesus right now.  Only ones I have caught have been in that 15-20 like you stated.

Silver Lake Update:  Small Bass under docks with Senko or Robo Worm and the Crappie Fishing is insane right now.  They are everywhere from the docks out to 7-8' of water and biting anything resembling a small minnow.   Big ones (largest nearly 13" long).  No Pike.  Tons of weeds on top of water everywhere, already.  Weeds up high in the water already for this time of year as well.  

I have fished silver lake for pike in the summer a few times and found out the best presentation..at least the best that worked for me. I tried all of the standard pike stuff.  They mostly would not touch any stick baits or spinner baits. I took my kids pan fishing using real small jigs tipped with a small piece of worm and started catching pike. I went back by myself with the small jigs and started crushing pike.. I nailed 7 or 8 pike in just a few hours, biggest was 37in. There were 100 boats around. I had people coming over to watch me catch them. Pike didnt seem to care. They like real small stuff in the summer. They were mostly concentrated at the end where the launch was around the edges of the weed line. 

• Like 1