Sold / Closed 2008 Trophy Pro 2152 WA, Trailer, Slip (Westpoint Marina), Fully Loaded (price update!)

Dan M

2008 Trophy Pro 2152 WA /w 2008 Caravan dual axel bunk trailer.

$18,000

4.3L MercCruiser, new remote oil filter, new Quicksilver Nemesis 4 Blade prop (with spare), Power Trim Tabs, Raw water washdown, Garmin echoMAP UHD 93sv Chartplotter/Fishfinder, Fish Hawk X4 /w Probe, Garmin Fusion marine stereo /w Rockford Fosgate 6” speakers, on board battery charger. 2x Cannon Magnum 10 downriggers and 1x Cannon Magnum 5 downrigger 3x Shark weights. 2x Big Jon Manual Planar reels, Big Jon rod holders 2x Otter Boat Planer Boards, filet table. Several boxes of spoons, dipsy divers, flashers and flies.

Electronics and bottom paint are 2 years old, as well as the two Magnum 10 downriggers.

Boat is in the water at West Point Marina and the slip is paid for the summer.

I also have a full set of high-end rods and reels that will be available with the sale of the boat (extra) or afterwards 4x Shimano Tekota 600 HGLCA (two with wire and wire rollers and 2 with mono), 2x Daiwa Saltist LC20s, 2x Saltist LC50s with 10 color, 1x Okuma Cold Water. All rods are Shimano Talora. RS Nets – King Net. All setups are in perfect shape, not chartered just fished recreationally.

I am not interested in selling them separately at this time.

I am the second owner of the boat and it has only been kept in the slip for 2 years. The rest of the time it was trailered.

Boat is in my driveway ready to be shown.

Dan - 585-719-6522

2021-05-29 17.56.15.jpg

2021-05-30 11.55.11.jpg

2021-06-04 11.29.01.jpg

2021-06-05 11.38.45.jpg

2021-06-17 08.04.49.jpg

2021-07-01 12.36.11.jpg

2021-07-01 12.36.26.jpg

2022-05-01 16.56.48.jpg

2022-08-01 11.23.20.jpg

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0962.JPG

IMG_0915.JPG

Edited by Dan M
Sold

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Dan, this is JoeB. I think I was the original owner of the trophy. Are u giving up fishing or something? This was an awsome boat and I caught alot of fish with it. Someone is gonna get a great boat. If my wife didn't have me traveling so much I'd buy it back. Good luck with the sale.

2 hours ago, REELDRAG2 said:

Hey Dan, this is JoeB. I think I was the original owner of the trophy. Are u giving up fishing or something? This was an awsome boat and I caught alot of fish with it. Someone is gonna get a great boat. If my wife didn't have me traveling so much I'd buy it back. Good luck with the sale.

Yea someone got a great deal! I just didn’t want to pay for yearly storage / maintenance on it and my fishing partners all went and got lives and went back to work :)

I don't know who or what price you guys settled on but if everything like the motor is still in great shape they just made the purchase of the year. any 2008 fishing boat is worth a little more than your boat was priced at the end. I kind'a hope it was someone young that bought it as they will get many, many years of pleasure fishing with this boat at what I believe to be a great price.

just tackle and, riggers, electronics, baits, and extras would have cost a few thousand if they were bought separately. congrats to you on the sale and another congrats to the buyer on a fantastic purchase.