Conesus Bite? Bass are picking up day by day

Smallmouth have been biting nicely from 3' and deeper.   Caught real nice one yesterday on a MEPS yellow spinner first cast (largest in long time).  All in all the BASS fishing is picking up each and every time get out.  Believe Largemouths are still spawning on the beds but should be coming off very soon.  My father caught a small pike yesterday in about 8-10' of water above some shallow weeds with a small rapala.  We once again tried the larger Pike and Walleye sitting between 15' and 30' of water but just can't get them to bite.  Throwing crankbaits and sinking stick baits but can't get them to strike.  Going to try some jigging next time.

Anybody else want to share?

went out this morning on the reel therapy to try my luck with pike.

trolling south west side between 20 to 40 on planer boards with a split shallow dive rapala in grey and black.

slow day but managed a pretty decent like to the boat and lost it.

will be back tomorrow and report

Much better like w/the pike over the last week.  Kid w/me pulled pike out of 30' of water off golden shiner (about 30").  Couple off shallow running crankbaits in 5-8' of water with crankbait that dives like 4' and also I landed my first ever Tiger Musky in the same water.  We also tried some shiners off bobbers down on the south end in about 5-6' of water and had 3 runs pretty close to one another.