Conesus night troll 5/19

salmonite

went out to troll for some eyes on mon night, Boy did we suck! went of 0 for 3. I think we had pike or tiger musky's on for all three. I had crappy line on and of course my first big hit two tugs and gone :o felt big anyway. The excitement from the night didn't come from the fish though!!!

Around midnight heard some guys screaming for help but no boat lights.... We started to head in the direction and the screams got louder and louder but i couldn't see a boat. Then all of a sudden we were right on top of two guys in life jackets that tipped their canoe. They had been treading water for 45 minutes to an hour when i got there. The one guy was so exhausted and on the verge of hypothermia, it took me and my buddy to pull him in the boat. The other guy was doing better but not much. Anyway got em into shore and towed there canoe in. When we got there two people were on the deck and wipped them right into their home and got them in the shower and covered with some blankets. We were one in like three boats out last night, Thank god we were in the right place at the right time.

no fish but something that i will remember forever. Stay safe out there! :yes: