Hi guys, was wondering if anyone knows how the fishing at the bar is? jigging/drifting, or if the steelhead bite is still good at stella or artprk? I dont even know how the river condions are so any help would be great. I plan on making the trip up on saturday. Thanks

Doug

Doug,

This morning, the river water looked very good color wise. BUT, it is very windy right now, and the wind can really make a mess of the river in a hurry.

As far as the steelies in the river, they should still be there based on the water temps that we currently have. Should know more as Sat gets closer.

Thanks Adam, I have a good fishing buddie coming to town and i hope like hell the conditions are good. He has been in a shanty smelling his gas all winter, he needs to get out and catch something that fights.

Doug

i went last week for acouple of days and the river was a good color accept for Sat. afternoon it got muddy but cleared by Sunday mourning. we did 23 steelies 2 browns 2 walleyes ,all descent size. we could not do any thing at the bar. i had d a difficult time maintainy drift because of high winds.