Fished 5-8 PM, east of the red can, 130-200 fow, surface temp from 49.5-51 F. Wind 15-20 out of the west. Ended the day 4 for 10 and lost 2 right at the back of the boat all fish between 8 and 15 lbs. Fish came off of the downriggers, and dipseys I believe they were split 5 and 5. Red coyote with green atomik fly and Mt. Dew. Spindoctor with Atomik No-See-Um off the riggers 45 down. Purple frog and Watermelon NKs off the dipseys 105-135 back on a 2.5 setting. Trolled with the wind today and saved a little gas.

aV23zxkr.jpg

gx10bQSA.jpg

PqbdFfr.jpg

aV23zEOS.jpg

Thanks for the post. I'm headed up tomorrow for a few days. Watching posts, I noticed folks catching fish closer to Wilson recently but running lures much deeper (100-120'). Last week near the red can, my experience was at lure depths much similar to yours ...... interesting! Obviously, we need to fish where the fish are but it's nice to have a place to start. Looks like there is a big range of possibilities. I appreciate the postings.

Dick

Fished 5-8 PM, east of the red can, 130-200 fow, surface temp from 49.5-51 F. Wind 15-20 out of the west. Ended the day 4 for 10 and lost 2 right at the back of the boat all fish between 8 and 15 lbs. Fish came off of the downriggers, and dipseys I believe they were split 5 and 5. Red coyote with green atomik fly and Mt. Dew. Spindoctor with Atomik No-See-Um off the riggers 45 down. Purple frog and Watermelon NKs off the dipseys 105-135 back on a 2.5 setting. Trolled with the wind today and saved a little gas.

[[ Nice job young man. We were out there during the day, caught two small cohoes and lost two kings. I lost a great fighter at the back of the boat. Really enjoyed the fight.