Jay-Ve in Rochester FYI

Just an FYI

Jay-Ve in Rochester, 1449 Norton St. 14621

Just received a BIG order of Dream Weaver..I picked up a few new spineys, Crazy Bit@h & 42ND...a few new spoons, Bloody death, Silver alewife and Jaw breaker,,,,super slims all the way up to Mags!!. Plus the have a lot of other stuff for us Salmon/ Trout fishing guys and gals.

NK, Stinger, DW, Dipsey Divers, Ect, ect, ect.

Tell them Mark "REELJERKS" sent you and I will receive a discount next time I go in!! HAHA HA HAHHA.

As others say I am not affiliated with this store in anyway.....just wanted to pass this info along..

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Roche ... +Norton+St.

Mark

Yup! Was there yesterday and bought every thing they had - well almost ;) Great store and great bunch of guys there always willing to help.

Shawn

Went back in today and bought a few more spoons...I must say they have sold a lot in the few days.

Hurry before it's gone....my addiction keeps me going back every time I'm in the area which is often with my work...

Mark

Tom;

The freebie should have worked the other way around.

I went back again for the 3rd time and picked up a few new spin docs....Now if I can just remember to open a package or two I have new in the basement from a few years ago...I think I need some more spoons....

Mark