Crewed for Capt. Sam this morning. Had a good mix of bows, coho, and kings. Worked 140 - 220. Best depths were 150 -160 and 200 -220. fish came off boards with 2 and 3 oz., 42, 105, 55 riggers, and 240 on a 2.5 dipsey fired a couple times with kings. The bait was loaded on the bottom in 160 - 205. From the bottom up 15 -20'. Not long and it will be heading for the shoreline.

Nice day on the water today! Fished 7am to 11am with only 3 steelhead to show for it, but great first day out. Found bait and fish at 230 FOW straight out from the river doing a SE troll towards I-bay. All fish came on the SE troll today. Water tmp 40 and down speed 2.3 at the ball at 50 foot down. Black / green glow and a chicken wing took fish, down 30 to 50 foot back 40 to 60 feet off the riggers (I don't have dipsy's). Not sure of the west way point Mark but there out there, I'm sure you will find them. Charter guys on channel 5 (Mick) had white on white spin doctors with hammer flies working for kings down 62 feet in the same 220-240 FOW. I should have dropped my stuff down lower but the top 50 was producing fish for us. Good luck!