Good day on the water yesterday. Mixed box of chinooks, cohos, steelies, and one atlantic. Worked a north/south troll, 100-130 FOW. Most of our bites were on the riggers, 20-75' down, 7 fish came on wonder bread Stingers, steelie stoper took a few up top, and tuxedo took a few down deeper. Took a good rip on a dipsy our 240', fish managed to take a green e-chip and hammer fly when the sampo swivel boke. Would like to have that one back. Our bigger fish came deeper, below 50'. A few dinks thrown in the mix too, nice to see a good number young ones out there considering that they are suspose to be a weak year class. All but one had adapose finclips. The nicest fish of our trip was a coho at 11 pounds, and the atlantic was 6. It will be a long time before we put another coho or atlantic of that quality in the boat agian. Good fishing out there, go out and get em!

Thanks Pike Hunter, we didn't get into the big Kings, but it was a great day considering that coho and that atlantic.

LongLine, I was running my high rigger 100' back, that was 20 down, even took a dink on a free slide on that set-up. Couldn't have been down more that 10-12'. My two deep riggers were 50 and 60 down, and then later on 65 and 75 down, I was running those spoons 50' back.

I had 2 top lines off the boards for the first few hours, cycled through my best steelie plugs, and never had touch.

I had my buddy from work and his son and his son's friend aboard yesterday. We had a lot of fun keeping those two boys busy. They're looking forward to their next trip already.