Charter Recommendation for 5/4/07 at the Bar

'We' only get to LO once a yr, :( ; (( . Last yr we were at the bar for 3 days, stayed in Olcott, did OK on the water but not great. We should have done better with all the fish being caught by maniac and others. I figure it's time for a 'tune up' on procedures. Do you guys have a recommendation for a half day charter ??? thanks in advance, Larry

Don't know anyone from the Bar but, fished with Salmo Charters out of Oak Orchard (fishes out of Wilson during April and May) last year. He's a great guy and we went 26 for 29 the second week of april. Would suggest a full day charter no matter who you go with, I know it sucked to have to go in when the fishing was awesome because, he had an afternoon charter.

Larry,

I just talked with Steve (king me) yesterday and he is going to be at olcott for at least a month or so. I would give him a call. Great boat and great captain(he will probably throw in the good time/many laughs also :P )

His web link is on this site top left(green)

I would recommend a full day also, gives captain run/location options.

Jerry

REBEL

Larry,

I took a charter with King Me, we had two on board that have never fished

for Salmon before, Steve and Mark (Reeljerks) made it a trip to remember. The two we took still talk about it to this day. Would highly recommend Steve (King Me).

Splitshot115

Hey Larry- this isn't the old "fishin for fun" user name is it? If so you did a trip with me a few years ago off rochester. We did a bunch of teenage kings and coho's- i lost my probe? If this is not you then sorry.

Anyways, If you areinterested in fishng the bar this spring I will be up there and have a few days left open - I can also steer you to other captains that run top notch trips in the bar area. Shoot me an email or pm and if you are still interested and I will get you on a boat (either mine or someone elses as stated)