Spent a week in Olcott and the fishing was fantastic. Everyday that we fish we boated 25-30 fish mainly kings with a few cohos mixed in. We fished anywhere from a little east of Olcott to the bar. Fish were scattered all throughout the water column and seemed to hit different colors everyday. Only two lures that produced on a regular basis were a metallic glow frog and a hot caramel both from DW. Average king was around 17 or 18 pounds. Biggest king on the trip was 26.11 pounds.

gx1ftTZr.jpg

All in all it was a great trip with many doubles and triples and no major problems to mention. We returned to Fair Haven on Firday to spend the weekend. We fished for browns on saturday and had a good day. We finished around 12:30 ending our day at 9 for 13. Hot setups were spoons behind big jon mini discs on the boards and off the riggers. Saturday was also our campground brown trout derby. A few boats were unable to make it for the weekend so we only had 7 boats. Congratulations to the Sutter family/Team Doghouse on their win with their nice 3 fish limit of browns. Just realized I left the camera at camp so I won't have pics from the trip or the derby until next weekend. See those of you fishing Jon's BrownTrout derby saturday and best of luck to all.

Sorry Pete my mind was in two different places, the spoon is called the hot carmel not the carmel dolphin and its made by dreamweaver. Another hot spoon was the Stinger magnum fat nancy with glow tape.