I am blaming this on the Billy V....

I took a charter trip with Bill and his crew last fall for kings out of Fair Haven (his old home port). He brainwashed me into thinking that I should :) try fishing for kings on my boat-since it is already set up with riggers, dipseys and leadcore for walleye fishing-just no spin drs-flies -flashers and the assortment of enticing salmon spoons. Well I spent the money on everything except the spoons this winter and finally tried my luck on Sunday 5/24-launching out of Fair Haven. Well-I went 5 for 5 alone on my boat-not one spinny/fly combo worked either on a rigger or on a dipsey. Not a 10 color core with a flasher/fly. One no name/ old spoon orange/green off a plain ball down 70 over 90-120 caught all 5 ! Now I need to buy spoons-Thanks Billy for getting me started--I am hooked !!!! 2 little 16/18" shaker salmon-a 6lb/a 15.3 lb and a 17 lb King all were landed. It was great trying to net the larger salmon by yourself and not tangle up with the other rigger!

Billy-thanks again !!!

Walteye

hi i am a fishaholic its been 2 days sence ive been fishing i was diagnosed today with P.F.D.(post fishing disorder).I am sorry to hear of your up comming loss of savings.the only advice i can give you is to tie yourself to a pipe in the basement try the polamar or trieline as they hold well ! Keep your filet knife handy if you feel the overwhelming urge to get your fix i have over 1000 spoons and have a name for them all ,I am normal ,I am normal I am normal brb gotta respool a reel>>>>>>>............

Bill-it's all because of you. Thanks for the memories and thanks for the future. What a great time you gave to me and my friends. I look forward to your reports and look forward to fishing with you again. Smiles and happiness.

Walteye

If your married, you need to find a way to make the wife think all the stuff you buy was traded, given to you or bought dirt cheap somewhere. I put scotties on the boat this year and she didnt believe that a friend gave me three of them for 100 bucks a piece! :rofl: