3rd Annual CAYUGA LOU-ALL

Will Rusty Rat retain the Cup  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Will Rusty Rat retain the Cup

• YES
    • NO

......for those that may be interested I have these available to rent. Pq157LW9.jpg

Chaos left them behind when he blew out of town.

Just be sure to keep hooks away from them. A careless hook and you'll have to pull a couple rods.

PS: I think Z could use one

17.gif

16.gif

Here's the list so far.

1 Splitshot115

2 W.W.IV.

3 Chowder

4 Ray K.

5 David

6 Rusty Rat :yes:

7 lil Troller

8 Robert Brenner

9 Freeman77

10 Justin

11 Final Flight

12 Stinger

13 Jason

14 Playin Hookey

15 Mower

16 Janz

17 Lavarock64

18 Smellsfishy

:yes: Defending Champ

Mower is in for the Tourny. Let me know what I can do to help. SS give me a call on a proposed head count or a quantity you'd like for this one and the Red Cross. I am want to make sure Dave has both covered as promised.

Mower

Just got off the lake and wow was it ugly out there. I've been really looking foward to meeting all you guys but I was asked months ago to mate on one of my buddies boat up on the big lake in the pro-am out of Sodus on that weekend. I wouldn't feel right backing out now. We went 8 for 12 today. Six bows off the otters 150' back on a #10 rap deep diving glass clown and two 9+lbs lakers on a white and green E-chip trailed with a hand painted copper stinger blank. I call that spoon the drunk perch, it looks nothing like a perch but I was drunk when I painted it. Best of luck to all of you in the LOU and somebody go get the RAT. Nothing perrsonal brother but when your the champ your an easy target. I'll keep you up to date on the pro-am and if time allows would like to "crash the picnic".

Still missing a few that fished last year, like Lyteline, Bluemahi, Fish Buzzard. The more the merrier,

and the better the chances of someone prying the RATS claws from the Cup. :lol:

RR, let me guess your feeling that the chances of someone taking it are once in a BLUE MOON! :lol:

Splitshot115

Elliot is trying to talk my wife into hauling the 16' over so he can run his own program. "All you have to do Mom is just steer from one way point to the next, IT'S SIMPLE". Dad just doesn't have what it takes to bump the Rat out of 1st." I think his chances of talking my wife, who is an English professor and writer into getting up at 4:00 am to pilot a fishing boat thru the fog are slim. I can talk her into helping deliver calves at 4:00 am but I don't think the boat hauling & wheel duties are gonna sell. R.R. is probably safe till he hit's 16. You got 5 more years Scott and then LOOK OUT!