23 Bluemahi

24 711skwerlz

25 tripleduece50

26 Traveling Man

27 Millwrightfisher

28 Sparky

:yes: Defending Champ

Updated list,

I had my crew back out on me last weekend and nobody to fish with this weekend either, so if anybody has an open seat I would love to get out on that lake, I'd help cover cost and willing to share my limited knowledge. never been out there before! hope everybody has a good time, and somebody take RR down!

Hello CDGN Troller: I may have an extra seat for you I am still waiting to here from one friend who may have some work issues? I am a first timer for the event and may even fish only two riggers do to the fleas? I own the Idaho boat called the Remedy and it can hold 6 with ease and troll six lines if needed. I just do not take it to seriously anymore if that is okay? I am camping at Meyers Thursday thru Sat night and my phone number is 610-507-6547.

Thanx. Rob

Here's the list so far.

1 Splitshot115

2 W.W.IV.

3 Chowder

4 Ray K.

5 David

6 Rusty Rat :yes:

7 lil Troller

8 Robert Brenner

9 Freeman77

10 Justin

11 Final Flight

12 Stinger

13 Jason

14 Playin Hookey

15 Mower

16 Lavarock64

17 Smellsfishy

18 Fish Buzzard

19 Hookedup

20 Lyteline (strike three)

21 Frisco

22 sfarm

23 Bluemahi

24 711skwerlz

25 tripleduece50

26 Traveling Man

27 Millwrightfisher

28 Sparky

:yes: Defending Champ

Updated list,

OK Scott,I'll try and stay on top of it. Still adding night lights to my boat ya know.

It sure would be nice if someone will be collecting unwanted fish from the weigh-in to donate again this year like Rollie did last year. How about it Rollie,..you collecting again this year for your church group? If so bring lots of coolers.

Can't think of a better way to promote the good intentions of the LOU-All than that. This is the only tournament that everyone is in it for the fun & comradery0.gif,....not the money.

absolutely,will be there with coolers and a tablet to record names, hate to get busted for toooooo many fish without proof of were they came from. not sure if they will buy it but it can't hurt if i get stopped.

Well we do have a good paper trail that you can take to the judge if it goes that far 1.gif

ok I know it is a little late and I am trying my hardest to be there can I get the details on this event such as where I can launch and the rules and is everyone meeting somewhere before the start? thanx i have not been called in to work yet and if I dont I will be there.

I believe everyone is launching out of myers. Final Flight and I are getting to the lauanch around 4:30 (alittle change in my plans as we were supposed to go up today :( ) The rules a si understand them are one mans limit of trout or salmon heaviest weight. Weigh -in is 1:00 sharp.Moniter ch68 . Hope to see you there in the morning

Hey guys, I know were the launch is but do you have some detailed directions as how to get to it from 13 in Ithaca I have another vehicle meeting me at the launch I need to give directions to, and I have not launced at Meyers in over a year. Thanks Sean