HELP!! New York fishing license???

if ya cant get them online just stop at gander mtn on rt 81 off i90 near syracuse its kinda goofy offramp side road try map quest what better place to shop i mean stop to get your lic. gotta be a link under NYSDEC for online stuff hey i gotta tell ya there is a really hot setup every one is using this year guaranteed to win first place its called a ..............crap i forgot what it was oh well i tried .........GOOD LUCK and welcome to the LOL i mean LOU

If you have purchased a NY license since they went to the computer issued license, you can purchase online. The computer licensing is refered to as DECALS. Check out their website for info. If any of your party hasn't used the decal system, they probably have to purchase over the counter. The Gander Mtn Ray mentioned, is in Cicero, NY, just north of Syracuse, and you can see the store from I-81, if you are heading south it's just before the exit on your left. Going north you will have missed the exit before seeing it. Also I think all the Walmarts have them, and many Super Centers are open 24 hours.

Perhaps and easier "on the way" if you can't do it online. If you are taking I 90 from the Mass Pike, take the NY Thruway to exit B-1 (I 90 Albany exit) From there take exit 9 off I 90 and take a Right on Rte 4. Wally World is on the left. When You go back out get on I 90 West.

RM go to that site and there should be a phone # give them a call and they will do your stuff over the phone and it takes only about a week to 10 days to get your licence then next time you can do the on line.They are pretty good about getting it to you on time.Good luck

RM,

As you said you were going to the BAR to fish there is a Gander Mountain inNorth Tonawanda just off the main Interstate going to Niagara Fall/Youngstown. I am sure you can get your licenses there at that time of the evening and if your not fishing out of Wilson or Olcott it's right on your way.

You can go to Gander Mtn. on line and even get their store phone number and call to see if there will be someone there at that time to issue licenses.

Clarke