Cayuga 5/28 to 5/31 added pictures

Well the fishing wasn't great but we had a blast. Big thank you to Lyteline, Chowder and Lavarock. We managed to boat a few fish for the Newby's that just happened to draw the long straws. Personally I think the straw drawing was rigged. :P We ended up with 2 lakers and a LL and a couple of perch<--- wich by the way was my time to man the rod :lol: the lakers were 7lbs 12oz. and just shy of 10lbs. one on inline planer right out in the middle of the lake in front of Tfalls 5 ft down on a firetiger junior thunderstick go figure? and the other not to far past the middle of the lake was on the dipsy with a silver flasher green fly combo 50 fow. We did a lot of jumping around on Sat. fished the south end in the am nothing doing and then drove up and launched out of Deans cove around mid morning managed to land one LL 22in. off the inline in about 120 fow 125 back on a 2 piece rapala yellow in color, we didn't do much fishing after that because there was some Hiking?/Fishing? involved wich later on was referred to by our Captain as Mutiny!! All in all we had a great, fun, memorable weekend we met a great bunch of people down on Cayuga had a lot of laughs, lots of stories to tell all in all a very successful trip.

Tom

Pq1vtzh0.jpg

Pq1vtJfA.jpg

aV191oUS.jpg

Pq1vuhaA.jpg

Pq1vutEi.jpg

Couple of very nice lakers, glad you enjoyed the trip. I'm pretty sure that's a rainbow.

How's the fishing on Conesus these days?? My grandparents lived on E. Lake Rd near Orchard Pt. All of my childhood fishing memories are from Conesus. Hauled a lot of pike thru the ice back then.

DAN