Genny river pen rearing work shop

A reminder that we are having a work party this Saturday April 7th at 10 am, at Shumway Marine to get the fish pens ready for the delivery of 85,000 Chinook and 10,000 Steelhead that will be delivered on April 11th. We need to put the nets onto the pens and also put the pens into the water. Skip Shumway said we could use his electric hoist to put the pens into the water. Please be on time so that we could get this done quickly. Dress warm!! We will have coffee and donuts for you.

The work shop should only take a few hours if we recieve enough help.

Thanks in advance.

Steve,

I am working in AM, BUT will cut out as early as possible to help.

ANY manpower you guys can give, really-really-really helps.

It is MUCH easier to move and install long nets on these frames with as many hands as possible.

Even if any one can show up just to stretch out netting and only put on the tie raps.

Jerry

REBEL

PS with this crap weather what else are you going to do for a few hours tomorrow?

DISREGARD last PM on the crap weather part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT we still can use the help even if it is to stuff the remaining donuts down the pie whole 8)8)8)

Jerry

REBEL

hey tom sawyer it was fun painting the fence without ya i drove all the way up there and didnt see any lou guys there it was pretty cool though glad i went nice sunny and warm lure sale was worth the trip it nice to see the whole layout found a couple i needed :?

Ray,

I appologize for not making it there on TIME.

I was late BUT I did here the hit of the 25 man crew today was a short guy dressed in camo from CORNING! ALL my charter buddies told me about YOU :shock: A huge thanks to you and all who did show up and help. They said it went fast with all the help this year. (Even though someone STOLE all the tops for the pens) :devil: Thanks again to everyone there AND to everyone who donated $ $ $ to this L.O.U. board. Half of money donated here goes to pen rearing projects like stolen tops /tie raps/netting every year, ETC

Jerry

REBEL

(Even though someone STOLE all the tops for the pens)

Hahaha, that's what I used to do with all my pens so nobody would take them in their pockets. Old indian trick to keep track of your pens. :P

Ray there was LOU guys there :shock: I know that you are short :P but are you so short you couldn't read the LAKEONTARIOUNITED.COM on the hat I was wearing ;)

Glad you made it to the sale I went there and spent all $26 I had on me and will be returning on Tuesday to throw more $$$ at them :shock: :?

Good morning and happy Easter to all of you hard workers at the river yesterday. I was there also. The old guy with the carhearts. It was good to see the way everyone jumped in and did there share, but it was to cold to stand around and talk.It nice of you guys that that drove up from east B----- to do there share also. I saw your van Ray, but we didn't meet. Next outing we should wear name tags. Mike.