A Big Jim Cramer Booyaa to all L.O.U. members!

Name: Shane Muckey

Boat: couple 16's, no big one yet!

I fish for: Steelhead to Walleye

Hello all, I grew up in Ithaca NY. and fished Cayuga Lake and all of it's tributaries most of my life. Moved to the Salmon River back in 93, after a 13 year Salmon/Steelhead addiction! I own a small Lodge on the River! I'm now addicted to fishing Oneida lake, especially on Hard water! Hope to get the time to start fishing Cayuga Lake again soon! Well nice to meet you all and hope you have a great season!

Snagger,so whats the going rate for JOHNSON fishing nowa days,what about the run last year seems like every year latly either ive hit the right few days or the run has been going nuts for hours straight ..the cohos are still fewer with 1or 2 hr a day spurts.i cant iagine how many steelies must pile up in there after the salmon run the numbers on the lake (steelies)has been unreal , now with all the atlantics being reported ther will be some great aerial fishing soon .If you need any instructions how to catch river salmon give me a shout :lol::lol: .....i.could use a good point man on the river to save the 3 hr drive when they ant in...my lips are sealed....................

When the time comes, I'll tell you anything you want to know! I keep a close eye on the runs. when there's east winds and you guys out there say there missing I know where they went, Don't need DSR for that! About the coho's, I think the River is so healthy right now, that theres pockets from late August threw october. Years ago there seem to be just a couple good runs in late September! The Steelhead start alot earlier too, last year they started in late August too and not skamanians! The Lakes going threw a great couple of cycles right now at the east end for every cold water spieces! Isn't it great, now if only the economy would really turn back around! Good talking to ya!

What's up BamBam, ya I'm new to a computer, only been online 10 months, so it's all new and fun. Like anything else it will wear off! Especially if it cuts into my fishing time. This site seems to be more straight up fishing reports, not much bs! Alot of great fishing info on all the sites I've visited, see you around. Have fun on the pond on the 4th!