Waves: (1-2 Footers)

Surface Temp: (52F)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (4)

Total Boated: (1)

Species Breakdown: (1 low teen Lake Trout)

Hot Lure: (Michigan Stinger NBK )

Trolling Speed: (2.5)

Down Speed: (2.1)

Boat Depth: (150)

Lure Depth: (85)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

(Decided to go out solo for a couple of hours. I was a little disappointed to see the east wind. Started around 90' and fished out to about 160' Caught the Laker in 150 down 85. Decided i must be trolling to slow so I bumped it up a little and went with the waves for a while. Had another fish hit the same rod but I'm pretty sure it was the free slider NBK. Had it on for about a minute then he thru the hook. had 2 more hits on a green Spin doctor/ green fly, down 80' over about 100'. It was a little bumpy to be fishing alone so I called it a day. Never saw a thing on the fishfinder but then again I don't think it's working. Tough to be fish blind like that!. )

BH, my ff works , the only fish I marked were in 30fow and I went out to 160fow without a hit. You should have been there about 6:00am,south wind the lake was flat. the wind shifted to the NE mid morning. I trolled from2.0 to 3.3 not a hit. had a great boat ride. Going to take the boat to the car wash and try to get that skunk smell off. :(:beer::beer: