Went out of port Credit Friday. Started trolling right from mouth of river and made it out to 58 ft before I marked any fish. I marked fish out to 90 ft, but all in the first 40 ft. Water tems 51 degrees. I didnt catch a thing but it was nice to be out there. Anyone having any luck yet between Port Credit and Scarborough Bluffs?

• 2 weeks later...

Some have been caught off Scarborough Bluffs, down near the drop off, nothing big, rainbows, and small kings,,,,, start off at near the 2 stacks, 60 feet of water go out to 120ft... you should be able to read some fish,,,,, water temp 58F, no wind at time, 60-55 ft down on the riggers, NK, Mag rainbow spoon.... work over towards the spit, Leslie..... good luck.... O'yel June 15th...... 9:00 am, hook one at 10:20am.... than nothing after that...

Thanks for the reply. I was out of the Bluffs on Sunday afternoon between 90 and 150 ft. I caught one rainbow flatlining in 90 fow. Question, when the ball is down 30 to 60 ft, with NK's how much line off the ball are you running?

I got line counters on the reel, both reels indicated 110ft. off the cannon ball release clip.

Thanks for the reply. I was out of the Bluffs on Sunday afternoon between 90 and 150 ft. I caught one rainbow flatlining in 90 fow. Question, when the ball is down 30 to 60 ft, with NK's how much line off the ball are you running?

I got line counters on the reel, both reels indicated 110ft. off the cannon ball release clip.

I should have said, 60ft of line straight down with the ball, and 50feet off the release clip..