Habanero Flasher/Fly Combo

I'm as excited as a kid on Christmas to show this to you guys. I've been working with Matt at Sigg's Rigs on developing some more new flasher/fly combos, and the first one he's introducing is a Die Hard Flasher with a Habanero Fly. The blade is a glow Pro-Chip blank with a prism taped back painted up as a Die Hard, and the fly has green, black, glow and chartreuse in it. I can't wait to get this puppy in the water! Matt has them listed on his site at www.siggsrigs.com.

Habanero_Combo_Reduced.jpg

Nice looking combo

Had good luck with the greens, whites and good old monkey puke ( my favorite, don't ask why) Really like the black and silver halo fly, anyone

used these with good results?? This will be only our third year on the lake,

although spent many wading in the rivers. Hope this is our best year.. Thanks Ron

Looks cool Billy and Siggs. Time to get the spray cans out and doctor up some spin Docs. BTW - Bill I got some ladderbacks and there will be a few more habeneros in the water this year. - Mick

Mick,

Just be sure you DON'T ask Yankee Troller how he runs the Habanero. If you do, you're just asking for a day of no fish! :lol::lol::lol:

Just bustin' ya YT! I seem to remember a day when you caught a fish on my boat on a Habanero and then refused to have your picture taken, so you can't say that you've never caught a fish on one....I've witnessed it myself!

Billy, Siggs Nice lookin set up!! I will definatly be pickin up some new toys this year!

That was funny billy, im just waiting for yankee to chyme in....wait for it wait for it.....