CZAR BANS BUFFY FISHING

The new czar of the great lakes has banned all buffy fishing. The ban goes into effect as of june 15th 2009.Anyone caught buffy fishing will be water boarded and beaten for starters. Home land security said buffy fishing people and ex GIs are potential terrorists. Speaker of the house Nancy P. demanded hearings on buffy fishing and demanded their snoopy poles be taken away. But was not told by the CIA what buffy fishing is. Leader of the senate Harry Reed will not comment as he is not sure if he has done this. Sec. of state Hillery Clinton said this is a vast right wing conspiracy. Bill Clinton wants the words is and buffy defined, also any pictures of buffy fisherwomen sent to him. V pres. Joe Bidden will make snide comments about the buffy fishermans sexual equiptment. PRES. Obama will make a speech (with the use of 5 telepromters)using strong words and much finger pointing showing that buffy fishing and cows farting are contributing to globel warming and pollution.We will need more health care coverage after seeing a buffy fisherman.Judge SODA MY EAR will send the buffy fisherman to an island with the wiggers. They will be sent in the buffy. Pres. Obama said this shows the need for more CZARS. PS they cannot take their snoopy poles with them.

If Ray see's the Pres coming, he will most appropriately adorn himself with a towel worn on head (the one with ears and TWO eyes) and be in his usual customery fishing attire known to the rest of us as "the buffy" suit. Then Mr. Pres. will appropriately BOW to him and ask for his forgiveness for the rest of us morons making the exalted one furious with the USA :lol:

Pernaps the government could issue a special permit {TAX} for those so inclined to " Buffy Fish" This could coincide with the fore mentioned boat launch propositoin that was discussed in an earlier post . Personally I do not understand the concept of "buffy fishin" The only Buffy I ever heard of is that youngster from that show Family Affair. Buffy appeared to have no interest in fishin of any sort. Sissy , however looked as though she could handle a throbbing rod or two :inlove:

Hey Its my Bushes fault that this bill has been passed!!!I stood my ground in Washington in the 1 man march and was barly noticed cant say i didnt try..now im gonna have to paint my boat with low reflecting radar paint and launch from various ports as not to set a(balding) pattern. Now if i could get some of bidens low profile hair plug implants to cover my solar panel (bald spot) that would help. Maybe i could send some shower drain hair(winter coat is shedding)to hillaryous she could have a hairpiece woven in afganistan when she goes there to help support their troops and bin laben.maybe ill get a blowup doll of nancy polisi to lay next to me ,that would keep every United States Of America loving citizen at least 5 miles from my boat and id never get turned in.....HMMMMM now i gotta figure a way to hide from that modis camera without clouds out.,,,,,Maybe ill have my wife sew a small sail on me and i could pass as a blow boat saving us from my hugh carbon footprint(or stop eating beans) Thank you everone for your support and concern as to another attack on our rights to buffy fishing. one day well all have To have windmill powerd tanning beds hidden in our bomb shelters.Gotta go for now just signed up for dancing lessons and im late and havent picked out anything to wear yet....oh wait im already naked.Wanna See?