Shasta Lake Kings 6-11 California

stan

Not that I know of. or dipsy divers , steel line , mast and planer boards , copper line, slide divers, Howie flie , A-Tom-Mix , spoons and the list is long. I am trying to educate

a lot of fisherman on the better way of doing things. On a west coast site called

http://www.lunkerhunter.com

so keep a tight line, and rip some lips

Good to see the Lake "O" techs are workin for ya Stan. Now feed those fish some alewife and smelt ;) . By the way what do those salmon eat in there? They must grow bigger don't they, or is that the normal size? We can send you some invasive critters to help those fish grow. Just ask Ray to bring his boat and launch it there in Shasta, he has them all living with him on there somewhere :lol: Those look like good grillers :yes: Thanks for the pics Stan :clap:

Mark

Mark the main bait are shad a little 2"er. But being at the top of the food chain , they can eat just about anything they want. See bluegill, bass and trout in the gut of some.

There size depends on the shad hatch each year. My biggest on the lake was 8.2lb Oct 07

hey stan (scratch,scratch) finally a pic(scratch,scratch)you need 2 hands to hold (scratch,scratch)if i could stay at your house a trip out there (itch,itch,scratch,scratch,scratch)might be possiable .good catch......next year instead of buyin tackle invest into a golf cart path to your stream out back... :clap:

Ray why would I want a golf cart path when my brothers and I have a paved road to the

river. Sorry Ray are freshwater fish don't meet your expectations :D But we live with what we have out here :lol: