downrigger, swivel bases, Big Jon rod holder

I started setting up my Traxstech stuff today so I stripped off all the old equipment that I would like to sell. I have:

4) Cannon Low profile swivel bases- all are used but functional, the mounting hardware is either corroded or mixmatch so it's not included. $40 each

1) Cannon High Profile swivel base- used but functional, no mounting hardware, $20

1) Cannon Marlin Electric downrigger- non-memory, used but functions properly, short stop works, new depth counter and gear last week, 36" boom, ball retriever, power wire to battery, locking mount and mounting base with hardware (the base not a swivel mount). This rigger is the odd-ball of my equipment so that's why I'm selling it. $250

1) Big Jon Adjustable rod holder- used but functional, locks in 3 positions, base plate and hardware included. $30

I may be selling a Mag 10A also, haven't decided yet.

I'll add pics in the next day or so. I'll ship stuff if you pay shipping. I can meet for pick-up for Eastern LO, Syracuse, or Turning Stone area. I'd prefer paypal for shipping or cash if pick-up. PM or call (315)527-3652

Thanks,

Here's some pics.

Marlin Downrigger

20492215.th.jpg

24591852.th.jpg

Mag 10A Downrigger

62845589.th.jpg

34432993.th.jpg

Power cords are still in good condition, not cracking. Includes the mounting bases, power cords to the battery, weight retriever, Mag10A has the adjustable boom to 53", Marlin is fixed boom 36". Short stop works on both riggers and they function fine. I'd like to get $250 each.

Cannon Low Profile swivel bases

37018640.th.jpg

Big Jon Adjustible rodholder Locks in Vertical, 45 deg, and horizontal both ways.

63740956.th.jpg

77181766.th.jpg

• 2 months later...