What are your favorite stickbaits????

I was sitting her today cleaning and putting new hooks on some of my sticks. When it occurred to me that I have way too many sticks and not enough hooks to go around, so how about a little help here? I did notice this though I have mostly Challenger stickbaits.

What are you favorite stick baits color and size?

What’s the target for those sticks?

Guest ReelDiel

any and all with a nice fighting trout on the end.... :lol:

Rapala j-9 / j-13 jointed (trolling trout/salmon)

Rapala orginal black/white or blue silver (trolling trout)

Storm Firetiger (salmon in fall creek mode)

Smithwick Rouge Suspending Perch/sunfish colors (cast bass)

ReefRunners, Storm, Matzuo, Kaboom perch,purple,chart,clown (trolling walleye)

I like different sizes different times of year obvisouly smaller in spring and bigger in fall.........we still need to hook up for a mid june night trip for walleyes....your still on my list its just seems like time is an elusive Son of a :?

t-sticks jr. 1 to 4 of each ,yozuri crystal minnow 1to 5 of each,purple silver must have only works for lakers, landlock,cohos,kings,steelies.,bass, pike,atlantics,wallys,and browns,,, blk and silver ant to bad on top in spring ,cohos brwns,steelies green to clear water .smaller size 3.5" ish too bad were all so spread out if we could part with some of our stuff we could have the mother of all tackle sales,chances are we still would go home with more than we brought :? i started to sort through some stuff yesterday and came up with 18 reels to get rid of and i didnt open the flap on my reel box yet,,

My springtime favorites for browns are:

OLD style Jr. Thundersticks in silver/black. silver/orange

J-7, J-9 Rapalas in GFR, silver/black, chartreuse/white/black

Dave's Kaboom Shiner in Firetiger, silver/black, chartreuse/red

XR10 X Raps(the hot colors) were very consistent off the cores last April/May in the SW basin.

Change those stock wimpy hooks to #4 Owner ST 41's(same with Bomber longA 15's).

Excellent sticks,but they only last 2-3 Kings,then their punctured or totally destroyed.

Guest ReelDiel

ohhhhhh skien...don't give out all the hotties.. :lol: just kidding i forgot about those just like you said...i switch everything to owner hooks for trolling luv em!!!!!

I like the Husky Jerks in Blue/Silver and Crayfish colors. Very good luck with the Browns last year in Oswego. Seems like they liked the slow stuff better for me last year. I tried the jointed & didn't have as good luck. Maybe it was just my speed.

Green, firetiger,glow,orange and red

or black/silver, blue/silver,white,black/gold or copper, or "tennessee shad"

thunder stick jr., challenger, rapala, smithwick, rebel floaters

challender, rebel, thunderstick divers

8)