Need Reco for where to buy Custom Shirts

I'm looking to pick up a pair of shirts for the ms. and me. Either a windbreaker or just a t-shirt. I'd like to have a chest logo with our boat name and maybe something on the back.

Can anyone recommend someplace online?

Nick

My sister Delores Smith has a small business & does custom embroidered hats, shirts, jackets, etc. She can be reached by email at tmdoll@dreamscape(dot)com Excellent work.

Send her an email on what you want and she can quote you a price.

Musky,

I'll keep her in mind in case I can't find what I'm looking for, but I was looking more for something online that had pics of their styles of writing and pics of other shirt styles, etc.

(aka, I lack creativeness and vision )

Nick

Musky,

I'll keep her in mind in case I can't find what I'm looking for, but I was looking more for something online that had pics of their styles of writing and pics of other shirt styles, etc.

(aka, I lack creativeness and vision )

Nick

If you email kind of what you want, she can email back pics of what she has done and give you an idea. Good luck

Nick,

Check out big papa sports from the glangler board. If not, let me know and I have a buddy that can get any type of shirt you want and have anyhting you want on it. Let me know.

Rich

Hey Rich,

Yeah I did a few searches and found big papa's webpage. I just need to figure out what I want. I have a fuzzy picture in my head, I just can't seem to find anything online that says "yeah that's what I want!".

Here's another question... I was thinking a windbreaker at first, but then changed my mind because I felt it wouldn't be any good come june/july.

So it needs to be lightweight and blood resistant... anyone have any ideas?

Nick

well i think I found the type of shirt I was looking for:

http://www.okeefesreef.com/productdetai ... hirts#spec

Now I just need to figure out if I want a custom "Bob's Boy - Lake Ontario, NY" on the back with "Captain Nicholas Allers" on the front (yes yes I know, I'm not a "real" captain, but play along ;) ) Or if I just want "Bob's Boy" on the front.

Nick

I'm looking to pick up a pair of ****s for the ms. and me. Either a windbreaker or just a t-shirt. I'd like to have a chest logo with our boat name and maybe something on the back.

Can anyone recommend someplace online?

Nick

Nick- Reread your first sentence carefully. :shock:

I think the mods are playing games with me and changed that word ;) I'm surprised the naught language filters let it through :) It's all fixed now, Al you may want to change your reply post to get rid of that dirty word :P

Ray, I just had my McDonald's breakfast sandwich, so I think we're all set on that front :shock:

Nick

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a pic of a shirt my Sis did for me so you can see what it looks like. Hee hee, I stuck a pillow in it so the wrinkles smoothed out a little. I pulled it out of the wash. :$

MyShirt.jpg