If you made the Summer 2009 LOC board please post here

Fished off Ship builders today 8 to 33 FOW. Had a nice day fishing browns and even boated a steelhead that almost got off. Check out the pic of the spoon.

Derby brown and a few others hit on a the NK mix veggie spoon of the riggers parked near bottom over 30 fow with a 55' lead off the ball.

Did not bring cooler with me today guess whats in the bag?

DSCN0864.jpg

1st place brown as off 06/21/09

Brown Trout 12.12 lbs

DerbyBrown1212.jpg

DerbyBrown12122.jpg

DSCN0862.jpg

This steelhead almost got off!

Steelalmostgotoff.jpg

Good job on the derby fish Mark!!!

Was supposed to get out today with Shaun and Mike, but that horrible activity called work kept me away...Dont remember that ever happening before...

Again very nice fish and I hope it stays on the board, or until you catch a bigger one...

Put a 13.04 Laker on the board.

My 12 year old son set the rigger and reeled in the fish. (He is very quick on the release... beats me almost every time!) I cleared rods and manned the net.

It hit a magnum Moonshine Carbon-14 parked down 60 over 90 feet of water, just west of Braddocks.

laker1304.jpg

JAM

Here is my brown, 100 fow Lost its color I weighed it in 6-7 hours after I caught it

Who can tell me are you allowed to have a fish in each category or just 1 prize overall per person? This is how the rule reads :Is entitled to only one division cash prize. No participant may win more than one of the division prizes, although contestants may enter more than one fish. If the succeeding fish is larger, the smaller of the fish with least weight will be withdrawn.

030-1.jpg

Heres the 24.07lbs king from 7/5 fishing with Trout-N-About. Fish hit 120 down over 350 fow on a Michigan Stinger Alewife in the Stingray size. It is currently sitting in 4th place.

82222795.th.jpg

Somebody has got to knock that laker out of the grandprize!! Whos gona do it?

My wife put this 13.07 Laker on the board.

100_4869.jpg

It hit a White-glow/Green-dots Spinny and Hammer fly out 360 on the wire over 120 FOW in front of Braddocks.

It actually did a pretty healthy run out to 510+ on the counter before we were able to make any progress...

She reeled the last few dozen feet while I netted the fish.

Good luck to all.

JAM

Posting for a fellow fisherman, Barry Haywood of Rochester with 23# even laker. This fish was taken in 150 FOW North of I Bay with cowbells and peanut. Rigger set very close to bottom. Captain Mike Pasture of RodMaster worked very hard with the lake trout program. Barry had the last fish that got hooked. What a way to finish the day.

75171953.th.jpg

41044213.th.jpg

Not sure if the board has been finalized but looks like I ended up in 4th with a 27lb 12oz king. It hit on an area 51 stinger down 90 feet over 210fow. It was rougher than hell (6ft waves) and I had a ton of trouble getting it to the boat, we had to turn against the waves. Thanks to Rod (Lucky Enuff) for showing me the Area 51 lure last year and thanks to my team mate Jack for netting and my wife Theresa for driving! Pictures to come...

Nick

I caught a 25.11 king Sunday morn out of hughes.

For some reason it hasent showed up on the board yet.?????????

Came on a Hootchie mama green glow .104 down 110 FOW.

Out of Hughes........

Five derbys in a row with a derby fish.Trying to keep the streak goin...

Not bad for weekend warriors.

FISHSTIX