STARTING ALL OVER AGAIN- ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT

Last year my boat was broken into and I was cleaned out!!! The damn thieves took everything, and my insurance company wouldnt cover any of it!! 30 yrs of collecting GONE. I am looking to buy a couple dipsy rods and all kinds of lures for trout and salmon fishing. I am looking for used stuff only please I cannot afford new stuff right now but would like to fish again so if anyone has some lures or rods that they would like to sell cheap that would be great. Thank You Dennis

Dennis, If you can wait a week or 2, I have a Heartland diver rod and a few rigger rods that I'll give to you. My boat is sitting at the Oak, and depending where you are located maybe we could meet there sometime. I'm sure that I have some spoons as well that I can part with. Just pass it on someday ;) Duane

Dennis, PM me with your address.... I'm sure I can scrape up a few spoons and attractors and send them your way.... like Duane said.... just pass it on....

Jim.. 8)

I am very very moved by all your offers and find it very hard to put it in words, I mean you guys dont even know me and yet you reach out like this. Its amazing and God Bless Ya All. - Gambler, every spring I would call my insurance company and make sure I was covered and did this for 15 yrs but when came time to make a claim they said I wasnt covered. Because my boat was not trailable so I needed a special ryder. I was sick about it but I knew there was nothing I could do. I have replaced some of the major stuff like downriggers and a graph but after that big layout (EVEN USED THEY ARE EXPENSIVE) Now I am looking for lures and anything else I can find?. I didnt realize what I had until I lost it? after 30 yrs of collecting lures and all the other little things, like dipsys, flashers, well you all know what i mean, to me it was not replaceable, but anyways thank you again, and I will email you or PM asap GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!

Perhaps Duane, Shawn, Myself and anyone else in the Point Breeze area can get some stuff together, leave it a Capt. Cove for Dennis and he can pick it all up in one trip.

Tom the owner of MOONSHINE is sending some stuff to me for you. I also have a few things.

CC

Capt. Carl, thank you for your response. I pulled my camper up to the Oak today ( didn't get to fish ) and grabbed a few items I'm sending to Dennis on Monday via U.P.S. I'm sure that he will very much appreciate whatever you and others give. God bless--Duane

Dennis: It makes me so sad to think that someone would do that to another person. I have 2 boxes of spoons that I hardly ever use & I would be happy to give you one of them. Please send me a pm & give me your address & I will put the box in the mail. God Bless & good fishing.

Dennis, I have some Eagle claw rigger rods and a GL47lc reel that just collect dust. You are more than welcome to them if you want them. I could drop them off at Capt's cove next weekend.

Jim, thanks for following up with Dennis. I sent him out a package today as well. He should have it on Wednesday, Thursday at the latest. Dennis after you receive these along with what the others may have sent please advise, that you in fact received so others who may want to offer, know where any short comings are--Many thanks to each and every one who has offered--Duane