(john) : Fishing Report

==============

TRIP OVERVIEW

==============

Date(6-19-09): (fishing date here)

Time on Water: (1:00 AM – 8:00 PM)

Temp/Weather: (85°F and sunny, overcast, )

Wind Speed/Direction: (NW at 8 MPH)

Waves: (0-1 Footers, Calm)

Surface Temp: (53°F)

sandycreek: (fishing location)

LAT/LONG: (GPS Cords)

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: (, 5 .)

Total Boated: (0 5,

Species Breakdown: (1 Kings, 3 Bows, 1 Lake Trout)

Hot Lure: (NK28, White Spindoctor with white Fly)

Trolling Speed: (2.2 to 2.5 mph)

Down Speed: (2.5 mph)

Boat Depth: (60 to 150 ft)

Lure Depth: (top 50ft)

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================Got a late start with a altinator gone bad changed it out and was one the water by 1pm water was 54 on top and 42 down 50-fow so we fished the top 50 and came up with one king off White custom spin doctor with a glow fly on the wirer rod 15lbs, pull 3 steelhead off the top with sticks cindy pattern took two of them both 6-7lbs and a green with orange belly took the 3rd witch was 14lbs and jump at least 15 time , wohoo , things died out after it got sunny though the kitchen sink at em for a few hours with no more takers , drop the cow belly to bottem put the sea bags out and bagged a 15lb laker . kind slow but over all super calm day out there .... P.s bugs took us over for about a hour r so then they died :clap:

(add pictures and any other details not captured above here)

Question? Pulled three steelhead off the top with sticks. I understand the sticks. were you using planer boards?

I am trying to understand all of you guys shorthand talk.

Maisie

hey rob , no its the 3rd trip out but trout-N-About reported off sandy the same days with mostly the same results so i didnt write a report ! and yes sticks off the planners also one had a tiny dipsy diver on it that took a bow ... can"t seem to catch anything with my lead core ! used it three times now with no takers . I think i need some help with the set up of it and how too run it ? open for tips lol jonny

How long is the leader that you are using with the core? Mine starts the year with 50 feet but it gets cut down as I snip and re tie the swivel. It is a very effective rig on many days. It has saved my day many times.

hey rob , no its the 3rd trip out but trout-N-About reported off sandy the same days with mostly the same results so i didnt write a report ! and yes sticks off the planners also one had a tiny dipsy diver on it that took a bow ... can"t seem to catch anything with my lead core ! used it three times now with no takers . I think i need some help with the set up of it and how too run it ? open for tips lol jonny

RAIL BIRD -- the leader i"ve been using is maybe 6-7ft could this be the problem , also should i be letting out all the leadcore and some backing or can i just let out say six color's of my ten ?

i tried there ant know teaching you.:how to use leadcore....put on lure ,,,,let out line,,,wait for another rod to fire and reel the lead in at max speed so nuttin get into it...thats all there is to it..(or leave it in the cabin)to save time

RAY RAY THATS some funny sh*t there and about true so far ........ like to get it going though .