Planner board reels location?

InTheBox

Hi guys,

I know that there was a thread about this a month ago but i was wondering how i would mount two planner board reels. i want to mount them on the side of my hardtop on the rails but dont know how to fasten them to it. The reels just have the clamp on them right now.

Thanks for any help.

Pat

Pat,

I have mine mounted on my rocket launcer on the hard top. If you want to see it the boat will be at Mike's Marina from Wednesday on for the kicker installation. I ran the line up to the front of the hardtop and through pulleys up there. I have the reels facing the cockpit so it is easier to reel in the line, instead of leaning over hte side of the boat if they were on the outside. I learned the hardway on that one. Good Luck.

Rich

100_0701.jpg

100_0702.jpg

If you look at these pics you should be able to see where I have them mounted

Check out my boat FOCUSED on lets see your rig section of this site. Page two I think. I mounted mine to my hard top also. Photos may help you some.

Wrong site seasquirrel :P It's on GLA page 2. ;) Nice rig.

Ray K knows, it's tough to get old. :lol:

Thanks Musky i just made my last post above then scrolled down to yours ,,tell me it ant so,, i swear an a stack of bibles no more old fart (no pun intended ) jokes directed at you ..............well not for the next hour or so by then ill have forgotten i wrote this man im starting to sound like the clintons (i dont recall any thing about the last 205 questions but id like to be the next president)

Musky Bob, thanks for the correction. I am on both sites all the time. Sorry for the confusion. I am sorry to say it happens often.

Absolutely no problem at all. I tend to forget what I was................Umm, what the heck was I talking about? Hey Ray, let your ol lady back in the house. It's raining now. :P