owasco derby results?

I don't have all the results, but the 10# laker taken the first day won it. 2nd&3rd place lakers were both in 8#'s and change (I believe). We fished both days, but had a wheel bearing go bad on my trailer. We were working on that when they did the awards. Fishing was slow for us, lost more spoons than anything. Lost about a 6# laker at the back of the boat, and had a lot of releases but couldn't get hooked up. How did you do?

pre-fished fri. evening,went two for two--flasher fly took both fish i think? went out sat. set the same spead same gps trail and never moved a rod. headed north (after three hours) and moved to the west side. did a couple on spoons. stinger mags. turned the north corned and hit fish. the biggest being 5 or 6# laker. did a couple small browns on the flat line but nothing worth weighing. totals were 11 for 12 same old song and dance the biggest fish was dropped at the back of the boat.... anyway the guy i was fishing with wanted to go home, so we left at 11:00 pm after loading the boat.