OPTIONS

stinger

Stinger/Stix; any thoughts? (You are the smartest guys I know, but then again, I don’t have many friends…) :devil:

Chaos

See that Stix....now he thinks we are his friends.....but he does have the smart part right :? . We may consider being your friend once you pay your ABOAONY dues. Cash can be sent directly to $tix.

The question what to do about rate choice. I'm going with the the variable rate. Only a portion of the bill is affected by this anyway. How much do you think your going to save...$30.00 a year? The way I look at it is if I had to come up with a guaranteed fixed rate for one year I'd be sure to cover my A$$.

I'll take my chances with the variable rate and fuel prices. Besides, the Dem's are going to talk with Iran and make everything better :roll: and oil prices are going to fall :shock: .

Now lets get back to fishing..... :)

• 1 month later...

I'll take my chances with the variable rate and fuel prices. Besides, the Dem's are going to talk with Iran and make everything better :roll: and oil prices are going to fall :shock: .

Now lets get back to fishing..... :)

.....now Chaos see what is happening since we last talked about this. A barrel of oil is down close to $50.00 today. That's almost a $20.00 drop or 28% a barrel. Gasoline finally dropped $.06 (-2.4%) at the pump Saturday. See how it all works :? . Give it a little more time and your home electric/gas/fuel oil rates should start going up. :shock: Just keep saying .....variable rate, variable rate.....

I gotta take my mind off this stuff and get back to the important things in life like fishing.... :)