Bomb or torpedo weights??

Does anyone use these? I have seen them at Woodys tackle shop but never thought of using them until someone mentioned that you can drop you lure down alot. I would think it would eliminate the need for leadcore or enhance the depth of lead core or your copper line. It may be the ticket dor those smaller reels that can handle all that line. how easy to use or how effective are they?

I have used the Stinger dive bombs on my leadcore rigs. It helps get down alitttle bit farther than you would normally. For every oz of dive bomb you achieve approx 8' of depth (trolling at 2.5 mph). Although you can achieve better depths with dive bombs and torpedo weights, running them on leadcore/ copper greatly affects the whipping and fluttering action. check out this video http://www.greatlakesfisherman.com/foru ... php?t=9966

Legacy,

I guess that product uses the same principle as the other trolling sinker I was referring to. The one I saw at Woodys tackle shop was as long as a pen, but looked like an actual finned bomb. I will be up there tomorrow to check them out. I may end up buying the one in the video or the one I am describing if they achieve the same goal. you can never have enough lures or tackle in you arsenal. Thanks for the video.