Yankee....Braddicks...1 Hour!

Me, Dad, Uncle Eric, and Legacy

We ran 3 riggers, 2 wires, a 10 color down the chute, and 2 five colors off the boards. We fished for an hour and took 3 - 6-8lb Steelhead all off 5 color cores. 2 took a Stinger Confusion on a Copper blank. The third Steelie took a Rapala GFR in a J-11 size. The screen looked really good, but the current was ripping. I have no doubt that a morning trip out there would yield a bunch of action. I found out when we got out there that all my Steelie colors were in the other Special Mate box sitting at my brothers house. I wish I had some of them because I hear the Dreamweaver SS Crazy ****, Firecracker, and Steelie Dan along with the Stinger Mixed Veggies has been HOT off Braddocks in the last few days for some nice Steelies.

My GF is gonna let me know tomorrow morning if she wants to go. If not then I'm gonna hang with her.

Translation: If my girlfirend does not go, I will not be allowed to go. :lol:

My GF is gonna let me know tomorrow morning if she wants to go. If not then I'm gonna hang with her.

Translation: If my girlfirend does not go, I will not be allowed to go. :lol:

Now thats funny! :D

......and as the sands of time pass.....so begins the days of our lives. Will Richard be able to go fishing? Will he find his lost steelhead box? Keep us posted on the soap opera lol. :lol:

Translation: If my girlfriend does not go, I will not be allowed to go. :lol:

I'm 110% sure if she read what you wrote she would be like "yea right! He does whatever he wants!" And that's how it should be! I'm only being nice becasue she will have (at the end of the summer) 2 weekends of my time :rofl: ! The last week in July, and the last week in August. Other than that I will be fishing the Big O. I think you all should have figured that out from the plethora of fishing reports I post 8)8) . NO ONE will EVER affect my time on the water with the exception of my kid(s). And right now I don't have any that I know about :lol: .

Ray - The word plethora above - Definition - it means A LOT!

Oh yea to top it off....Since Last Friday I've seen her twice (Sunday night and Monday night) becasue I have been FISHING!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Let's see how long this relationship lasts! Maybe the Big O will save me again from commitment.

They get over it. My wife used to say "what do you mean your going fishing again, you care more about fishing than me." Now it's like "how come your not fishing today it's nice out." After 23 yrs of marriage, she finally gets it!! Go figure.

All I get anymore when I tell her I am fishing is you got to take the kids......So I go looking for the boys and they are in the truck waiting......Man what punishment. We even force her to go once and awhile the kids say that is just to run two extra lines.

They get over it. My wife used to say "what do you mean your going fishing again, you care more about fishing than me." Now it's like "how come your not fishing today it's nice out." After 23 yrs of marriage, she finally gets it!! Go figure.

Boyfriend is coming over to your house!! :lol:

Boyfriend is coming over to your house!! :lol:

Good one :clap::lol:

Translation: If my girlfriend does not go, I will not be allowed to go. :lol:

I'm 110% sure if she read what you wrote she would be like "yea right! He does whatever he wants!" And that's how it should be! I'm only being nice becasue she will have (at the end of the summer) 2 weekends of my time :rofl: ! The last week in July, and the last week in August. Other than that I will be fishing the Big O. I think you all should have figured that out from the plethora of fishing reports I post 8)8) . NO ONE will EVER affect my time on the water with the exception of my kid(s). And right now I don't have any that I know about :lol: .

Ray - The word plethora above - Definition - it means A LOT!

Oh yea to top it off....Since Last Friday I've seen her twice (Sunday night and Monday night) becasue I have been FISHING!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Let's see how long this relationship lasts! Maybe the Big O will save me again from commitment.

Funny thing is I have seen her twice also Tuesday and Thursday... OOPS that slipped out :lol:

"I'm 110% sure if she read what you wrote".... I bet you don't let her read this ;)

Yankee meet your son... RAY K :rofl:

As far as how long the relationship will last, my guess is as soon as they find a cure for blindness :o:D