Monster bass

A little beer batter and some hot grease and look out . Man I am sure you have up set some tournament bass guys with those no longer in the water. Great job thanks for the pictures

Indy - Nice fish. I've always thought that "Kaliforny" had some decent fish hidden away out there someplace.

Ice - Please post some of your pix. I haven't seen any, other than the tires your were trying to sell a couple years ago.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Ice –

The record LM for NYS is 11-4 caught in '87. NYS Anglers Award qualification is set at 6 Lbs. Therefore, LM over 6 are worthy of NY recognition. For NYS bass fishermen, they are "monsters."

On the other hand, the world record LM is 22 Lbs therefore some may say that a 10 Lb’r is “puny,†no matter how you photo it. I guess, using the same reasoning: The California record for King Salmon is roughly 85 Lbs so some of those “fruits & nuts†may be wondering: How can anyone ever place in a tournament with such a “puny†salmon?, especially when your own state record is almost twice that?

BTW – How, where, when did you say you caught it? I missed that (or perhaps I didn’t request it - like I had to for your picture.) and your not a newbie to the forum.

“It just shows the posters lack of knowledge & need for self gratificationâ€. LMFAO as TLIOY.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

p.s. Not all the "fruits & nuts" are on the West Coast if you think a 10Lb LM is "Puny" or that you can regularly catch 10Lb LM while trolling for Kings.

This is not getting commical it is pretty sad. This website was intended to share stories, help fellow fisherman and show off some of your success fishing. To try and degrade someone for the species they catch or size only shows imaturity and foolishness. It is none of my business how you guys feel about your fishing experience but I say this for the integrity of this site. There is years of fishing experience on this site where you can ask any question wether you think its foolish or not and get a slew of answers, directions and guidelines on any species of fish and almost any place in this USA.

If you can not congradulate a fellow fishermen for his success no matter what species he targets then say nothing and move on. If you do not wish to help when a question or problem arrises do not respond but do not make fool of yourself by degrading or making fun of someones stories or problems. There is no room on this site fir that type of behavier.

Shade

i dont fish to eat i fish for the love of the sport.

indymuskey,

One question regarding this statement and the photos? You state that you "don't fish to eat" yet you are holding fish at the dock and you have four of them in 2 different pics :wondering::wondering: ?

Nice bucket mouths none the less and what's up with the "soap" ?

Shane very well said :yes:

indymuskey,

One question regarding this statement and the photos? You state that you "don't fish to eat" yet you are holding fish at the dock and you have four of them in 2 different pics :wondering::wondering: ?

:

a livewell?? not sure if indy is one them but tourney guys have to bring em in alive, weigh em...and then let them go. looks like one of those type pics.

actually not uncommon to see a limit of bass at the docks that live to fight another day.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

10s are trophys ANYWHERE including Mexico. Nice going pal! Isn't Lake Dixon the lake where"dottie" the would be world record came out of a few years ago but was foul hooked??