pro am tourney

looking for 3 to 4 to 5 guys to fish sodus pro am my guys at first said yes but know can,t got other stuff going on you will be on one of the nice boat out there help with expencie e- mail by monday afternoon if intersted. short notice i know but please let me know

Thank You

Capt.Bob Buck

Salmon Bound Charters

you have a good time

Hi , we are from New Hampshire and will be coming out to our camp in Oswego this week to originaly fish the LOC derby but I think the we could help out with the pro/am if you are still in a pinch by then. There will be 3 of us coming out if that will help, of course we are on the am end of things but willing to hussle to learn how to catch fish. Let me know if this works.

Art

• 2 weeks later...
looking for 3 to 4 to 5 guys to fish sodus pro am my guys at first said yes but know can,t got other stuff going on you will be on one of the nice boat out there help with expencie e- mail by monday afternoon if intersted. short notice i know but please let me know

Thank You

Capt.Bob Buck

Salmon Bound Charters

you have a good time

Bob, Thanks again for the great time this weekend fishing the Pro -am! Brian and Marc both had a lot of fun fishing with you. We didn't win....but thats ok for putting together a team of strangers? :clap: Too bad someone had to vandalize your vessel ! :@ We are really lucky nobody got hurt......YET , i'M SURE SOME ONE WILL WHEN YOU CATCH THE CULPRIT! :devil:

I hope to get a chance to fish with you again, call me if your mate needs a day off, I'll fill in, if my schedule allows. 8)