Sandy Creek - Help

KING ME

Anyone know the bridge clearance (parkway bridge)? A few I.bay guys (including me :roll: )are thinking of relocating there and are concerned with ripping their boat tops off while trying to pass uder the bridge.

Just got off the phone with mr.rebel - I am sending him there with a tape measure :D

I am concerned beause I MAY be adding a hardtop and radar. Plus Lowering the outriggers and vhf everytime out/in could get old.

We get our 24' Wellcraft with a hard top under with probably 5 feet of clearance. I never measured, but from water line to the top of the hard top has to be 9 feet. I'm guessing there is close to 14 feet of clearance.

Remember to take your rods out of the rocket launchers though. Speaking from experience.

hey , i know that fat guy he is the one that wraps his line around my motor just about everytime i put my boat in . I love sandy , i consider it along with the thousand islands my home and favorite waters , but i sure see some real retards up there when the salmon start to run , i hope it works out for you king

gokudl3-- fat guy I'm speaking of fishes far from where anybody puts there boat in. Same fat guy is there from mid march -mid May , comes back agian in the fall for the rainbows as well as watch the circus for the mudsharks. Still has no patience for inconsiderate boaters !Consider yourselves warned :lol::lol:

hey King i would have to say keith is pretty close in his estimate (14'). everytime i go out i just have to lower the outriggers and the nets. i wouldnt think you would have any boat clearing problems

Rob, "The Legacy", Sandy Creek