Walleye hatchery pics

I have some pics i took 2 years ago of the hatchery in Constantia on Oneida lake. If you are interested in seing some of them Id be happy to forward them if you shoot me your email. It is really neat to go there if u have never seen it. Especially if you are a walleyeaholic like myself.

I was out and about this am so I decided to drive to the hatchery in Constantia and take a look at what was going on. Alot of activity. If I had to guess they had about 20 million of the 320 million eggs they collect annualy so there is a lot of time to get up there still. Scriba creek was flowing good so it was hard to see the walleye in the creek in thier natural spawning mode. I have been up there when the creek is lower and it is neat to see them running the creek. If you walk up to the waterfall (impassable) you can sometimes see walleye so thick you could walk across them to the other side. The kids would enjoy it. If you get a chance take a drive up there and check it out. There is some sturgeon in the tanks and some padlefish too.