This thread Will never die!

Bad banana's kill people. Winner!

Bad bananas don't kill people. Really ticked off captain's do! :@:@

Averaging 20 bites a day. Spend $1000 in entering a tournament only to find out my INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL observer supplied by the INDEPENDENT AND IMPARTIAL LOTSA organization secretly snuck bananas on to my boat. I had two bites and caught one fish! :@

Nope....bananas don't kill people---Captains do after they discover bananas on their boat! I'm really glad my crew attended their anger management classes that day!

Why do some people also feel the need to JOKE AROUND ALL THE TIME????

Because every year they visit an exotic far eastern place "WHERE THE WINDS ARE ALWAYS CALM" - "THE FISH BITE ABOVE 50 FEET" - and every one regroups for the next Tournament.

Jokes are the only cure for our pain while we WAIT and WAIT and WAIT.

Breakfast sound good to me.

why when your fishing ALL ALONE (you know) 5 miles off shore the only boat on plane is so close you can read the I.D. numbers 3" size .....""""""...""""""WITH MY GLASSES OFF """"""""".......""""""" THERE WAS THE WORDS --"""""'''"BAG LADY""""""""--- on the side of the boat but i didnt see the boat name...oh wait maybe i did!

I had explained to me by a number of California fisherman why they call a laker a Mackinaw. Well there reply was a Mackinaw was under 10lbs and a laker was 10lbs and over. Told them sure glad I did not know anyone who caught any Mackinaw