This thread Will never die!

That "guy" is Charles Darwin, author of "the Origin of The Species". So did the Billiwhack (half man half sheep) really come from Ventura county in California?.....or does the law of natural selection actually place the origin of the Billiwhack from the tall grasses of the Irish high meadows?...as in how do the sheepherders find their flock when roaming in the tall green grass?

How bout it Stan..have you seen any "billiwhacks" in your locale?hmmmm? :P

Is it true that the Good Lord shall not deduct from the balance of your life, those days you spend fishing? :) What about the days you get skunked???

Lord gives us two days for that..(I asked)... to make up for it ;) ...so we can catch and eat fish on another day, or something like that :thinking:

Why would a good charter friend plan to have his fishing buddys up for a fun day on the water then after they all show up (some with a 2.5 hr drive) say thanks for being here but i have a scheduled charter for today you can go home now. to protect the identy of this charter i will use a factious name of RUNNING REBEL Oh and make up a fake name for the CAPTIAN JERRY just to protect the identy of all the responsable charters on lake ontario..

The IRS has located Elvis living just across the southern Oregon border in a little town in Nevada called Denio. The temperatures are going to be in the high 80s all week. The government is stopping it's program wooden Nichols to pay taxes with if you heard it here you know it has to be true

How does every one feel about blended lamprey :devil: I hear lots of talk about chunking them prior to there way back the drink.....may be pureed would make good fertilizer for the garden??!! ....HHHMMMM

I need a few more :beer::beer::beer:

Wet wipes are great to have in your pack for that unforeseen (or maybe par-for-the-course?) call of nature that happens while deer hunting (we call it "putting out a stander").

Some guy I know ;) forgot that they freeze :D . But I've heard it told that if you hold them between your cheeks for a few minutes they'll thaw...and then the job's half done.

Gator

Gator, ur sick!! butt( :D ) been there!! :rofl: My never dead thread- Saw Creed last night at Darien...2nd time I have seen them and this was the best live show I have ever seen!!! Tank

• 1 month later...