This thread Will never die!

where do I fish today...I know in the water...but where, what creek, what lake, what river, which ocean, which stream, what pond, where on earth.....I know, turn on the satellite tv and do COUCH fishing anywhere, anytime. :beer::beer: REMOTE PLEASE :inlove: honey

Mark

Alright so we start off with the chicken (or salmon) at one end.. The modern day chicken. What we know as a chicken, What we call a chicken. At the other end we have single celled archaebacteria, the first organisms ,the life in which all other life evolved from. Now those bacteria reproduce, some reproduce to make bacteria that are exactly alike them, some reproduce and their organisms by natural selection, mutations whatever are slightly different. Now these slightly different bacteria one day reproduce and OOPS! we have a multi celled VERY simple organism. and so on and so on..

Well now we are nearer to the modern day chicken (or salmon). But not quite there yet. We have a prehistoric bird similar to a chicken (or salmon) that lays an egg one day and by chance, natural selection, mutation, whatever; this bird is more like a modern day chicken. Then one day Mrs. Almost Chicken (or Mrs. Almost salmon) lays an egg and by evolutionary chance we have what we know as a chicken (or salmon).

PS: This is for those of you who believe in evolution... If you don't dont pay any attention to me... I'm not going there.

At the other end we have single celled archaebacteria

So which archebacteria came first? Did a microscopic rock evolve into an archebacteria?

;)

How come we have to pay to drive on the "Freeway?"

Tom B.

(LongLine)

How do you fish with a flasher and fly? I though a flasher was a fisherman in a buffy suit. Does that mean you have to tie the fly right on the end of the pole?

At the other end we have single celled archaebacteria

So which archebacteria came first? Did a microscopic rock evolve into an archebacteria?

;)

How come we have to pay to drive on the "Freeway?"

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Tom,

All the information regarding the different theories concerning the creation of amino acid or RNA from non-biological matter is available. I can tell from your posts that your a smart man and should be able to find it out there...

These are just theories though and everyone is entitled to their own....

Chemistry & Biology are psuedo-science, Physics is the operating system of the universe. After all if it weren't for Newton and "Bodies in Motion", none of us would be here today.

Why do you have to click START to STOP Windows?

Why does the human nose "run" yet feet "smell?"

BE - warmed up, it's not too bad, ice cold & it's a killer.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Where did the legend of bananas being bad on the boat start? Hint: It's not fishing related. Kudos to who can answer without looking it up on the web, if it's even on there.

Musky,

Nice. It took me 20 years to learn the actual reason behind the legend. Guess I should have asked here a few years earlier. Well maybe I'll educate one fellow fisherman and sleep better tonight knowing that I help share useless knowledge.