Princecraft Superpro Promenade 17,6

bouks

13036991.th.jpg

Mint 99 Princecraft superpro Promenade 17,6 with a 90 horse evinrude fuel/oil injected engine. You will not find a nicer used boat with low hours. Comes with all original tops including full standup top/bow cushions/bow mounted foot controlled trolling motor/built in rod holders/fishfinder/livewell/lockable storage/extra removable swivel seat. Original tires on matching trailer/original prop. A real one of a kind. Serious inquires only please. email or call Mark at 905 957 9933 in Hamilton Ontario Canada.

Never going to happen for that price - just being totally honest. Sold a 2000 186 Super Pro with a 150 Johnson & Yami T8 kicker with more options for the same price (CDN) last year. Tough market these days given the economy.

I am open for reasonable offers. Like I said you probley cannot find one this clean, it's really almost like new and the fit and finish on this boat is unmatched as you probley know. I'm also willing to deal a trade for a 2-4 year old 14' tiller with a 20-25 horse engin. Thanks for your opinion...Mark.