Well, after a long process trying to register this boat the last few weeks I finally got her legalized. If you plan to buy a boat in Tenn. or any other state that doesnt title boats and or trailers GOOD LUCK!

So on the water around 4pm and off at 7pm. Zip, nada, zilch! I through pointers in the backs of coves (warmest water I found was 42degs), ran spinnerbaits down fallen logs, and through a trap around the first drops in the coves(you know that one that goes from 3-9fow). Nothing!

I think the problem was I was too anxious to drive the dang boat! I ripped up and down the bay probably 6-7 times. Trying to get her over 70mph. Good thing for Fish Hedz! What a face saver!

Maybe next time I will concentrate on fishing some more.

Oops! I shouldnt of posted that here. Last time i posted that I got an e-mail from somone on this board telling me that as a responsible captain I should respect the speed limit in the bay of 30mph!

Rich

A couple of years ago me and your boy Auggie were fishing Devil's cove. As we were pulling out into the bay, The Sheriff's boat pulled up and said I was speeding. Bro we were in my 14 ft alumnacraft which has a 25 Horse on it. NO WAY THAT BOAT GOES 30 let alone 20 with our two a$$es in it. Had to laugh...... I think those guys were bored and wanted to bust my chops...If I would have gotten a ticket, I think there would have been a good defense....Ya think?

You two would have weasled your way out of it anyway! Your lucky if you were doing 15mph!

Im fishing the Perchmaster classic with him Saturday on Seneca lake. Boy is he going to have a cold face when Im doing 65 in 40 degree weather :lol::lol: . Any perch secrets you could give me?

cant be shure of that but there has been a lot of boats in these areas for what few times ive been by there like 15 to 20 at a time, they probly ant there to complaine ,but i dont perch fish so all i know is ive seen boats there if ya got reports for shure please go for the shure thing ,but over the years these areas have been go to spots...I can put ya on some landlocks or browns,lakers are a no brainer just fish 90 to 120 ft anywhere and you should get a laker unless your in 30 ft water then you should be hung up on bottom :shock: