2009 Summer LOC

my god 14 out of the 20 kings on the LOC on A-Tom-Mik product!.. what can ya say bud??? we put are 4th LOC King on the board today!!! and from the looks of things u and the Cold Steel boys had a very good day!! congrats! a huge thank you from danny and myself!!!

3 of the 4 on the board as of now

003-10.jpg

002-7.jpg

027-1.jpg

We Canadians thank-you also Tom for a truly awesome product another victim taken on 1 of your flies today 32.32 lbs currently grand prize leader in the Great Ontario Salmon hunt. Could not be weighed in on the LOC cause when fishing the GOSD we are not able to weigh fish in 2 derbys.

Scotty

Thanks Tom not so much for your product (they are great!!) ,But more importantly your willingness to PUT BACK FROM WHERE YOU RECIVE ! Your willingness to support the fisheries of lake ontario, Support and sponcership of the many derbys on lake ontario and surronding waters.. Ive only done a few Pro Am derbys in the last 3 years when we first started the DERBY Fun One of the best parts to me was opening the Team Bag to find it stuffed with everything from shirts,lures,flashers ,flys,and many other fishing related items and local discounts to many supporters of the lake ontario derbys. Latly its been A SLIM PACKAGE but one SPONCER IS ALWAYS IN THERE!!! "ATOMIC FLYS".....99.9% OF THE BOATS IN THE DERBYS have lots of money tied up in fishing gear and spend another 1 or 2 hundred bucks for the "newest flasher,lure,FLEA LINE!!! weights ,swivels ,flys ect,ect,ect) for each derby (dont tell our wifes).I hope the extra 15.00 fee added to the pro/ams goes to help pay for the gas to the local organizers and runners of the derbys to drive door to door to help get more local sponcers to support the teams who bring THOUSANDS of dollars to each city we visit. Maybe the pro/am commitie could hire a "PRIZE CZAR" to help in the promating of the Pro Ams..........................................SO ILL DO MY PART AS CLASS CLOWN (FIRETRUCK PHOTO) OF THE LOU BOARD AND ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO TRY TO GET A TEAM TOGEATHER FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE""" LAKE ONTARIO PRO/AM DERBYS""" you will enjoy the competive atmosphere,comradery of the derbys,and learn some new ports to fish out of..So get on the phone if you know a few guys or girls who want to have a team fishing experience ,and if you know of a potential sponcer give em a call and drop a hint to them ,..AND BACK TO THE BIGTHANK YOU ATOMIC PRODUCTS for your support. AND ALL THE OTHERS SPONCERS and SUPPORTERS OF THE PRO/AM DERBYS

arrrgggghhhh MATY !!!! me spelling ant me strong part ,i got TOM right and a few other words wright (i think) ,im too old to go to spellin scool ,,as my momma always said "you know what i ment".course its been 52 years and i still ant figured out what she ment buy,"work before you play" ...